I think she was putthing them on wrong, or taking them off with her teeth the way that sounds. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
careful - you'll put your eye out with that
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,368206,00.html
I think she was putthing them on wrong, or taking them off with her teeth the way that sounds. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Anyone that is 52 yrs old shouldnt be wearing a thong. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
I started to put that, but there is the rare exception.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Rare is the key word. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
50 is the new 30
GO VOLS
I saw her on the Today show this morning....that ugly cow shouldn't have been allowed within 50 feet of a thong.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone that is 52 yrs old shouldnt be wearing a thong. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] </div></div>
Why not? Aren't cougars entitled to a smooth ass with no panty lines?
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Mmmmm....cougars...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Could have stuffed more into those drawers than engineering would allow.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Bookmarks